This blog is only about awakening, nothing more, nothing less. Anything that will contribute to the possibility of complete liberation from the dream, or from the mass hallucination of humanity, or from the mental matrix, or from the false self, or from the lie, or any other label you want to call it, is welcome here. The key words are FREEDOM and JOY. Sometimes I think this reporting about stuff just keeps the false story going and only adds to the insanity, and there's too much of that already. But something is trying to pry the lid off still, something awaits to be seen. We are all in this boat together, so here we go......have fun!


Friday, August 7, 2020

SPEAK NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL



By Lori at THE LIBERTY BEACON

Back in July, I re-posted a picture on Facebook that was posted that showed the guidelines for the Health Ambassador for Walmart regarding their face masks requirements. Walmart called one of the companies I work for & complained about that post. That company called my boss & then he called me. After a few direct questions…..one being…..did I have my hands directly on said document…..I said no, it was a re-post. The subject was dropped at that point.
A couple of weeks later, I get called into the HR office of the full time job I held. Again, this “post” was brought up. I told them that I never had my hands directly on this document & that it was just a re-post. I see it 50-100 times a day on Facebook, it is posted in all sorts of anti-vax groups, anti-mask groups & individuals who are just fed up & over every one shouting……WEAR A MASK!
I was told it didn’t matter that I didn’t have the document directly in my hands but that I had shared an confidential, internal document. Mind you, NO WHERE does it say its an confidential, internal document. I’ve looked over it several times & it’s simply not there.
They also complained about the mask I wore for part of my shift one night. The plant manager said the masks we wear has to cover our mouth & nose. Ok, that means a mask that doesn’t have a huge hole in it. So, I ordered a mask from a lady who makes mesh masks. I was told that I knew what was expected of me & shouldn’t have tried to make a “forum” by deviating from what was expected of me.
The HR director said my “mask” was no different than the PPE like my safety vest, steel toes shoes & goggles. Ummm, excuse me, there is a HUGE difference. The vest, goggles & shoes don’t restrict my breathing, they don’t cause me to breathe in my own carbon dioxide when I breathe out, they don’t cause my heart to pound because I’m not getting sufficient oxygen due to wearing a mask & they don’t cause my lungs to hurt when I get home & that pain keep me awake for hours when I get home. The vest, shoes & goggles don’t cause me to sweat around my face. The OSHA website says direction…..cloth face coverings are not PPE.
Note that face coverings are not considered PPE and cannot be used in place of respirators when respirators otherwise are required.


I got thru the first 7 hours of my 10 hour shift before I was called into the production managers office because of my mask. He said it had to be a solid mask. I said OK, I have one in my locker. He said sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that just isn’t going to cut it. I left his office & went around the corner to the locker room & put the mesh one in my bag & put on a solid surgical one.
My contract was terminated with my full time job. I hope to have a new full time job lined up soon. I’m currently working part time as a merchandiser in various stores, some which require a mask. And yes, I’m wearing the mask you see in the pic above. No manager at those stores have stopped & questioned me.
Yes, there are some people who will show you in a video that wearing a mask will not cause their oxygen levels to go down. BUT, there are also videos that show the oxygen saturation levels plummeting within minutes of putting a mask on, Here is a video showing cardon dioxide levels rising to alarming levels under the mask.




No comments:

Post a Comment